willow bend lakes mission statement
Our Mission is to preserve the distinction of being one of the premier neighborhoods in the Metroplex, to ensure individual property values, and to maintain a high quality of life for the homeowners.
Objectives and Ways:
- Maintaining Association common property and continually improving such property consistently with availability of funds.
- Upholding the standards set forth in the Covenants.
- Consistently providing high quality management and other administrative services.
- Having a financial plan in place that provides sufficient revenue to meet the Association's needs while minimizing dues increases, special assessments, and external debt.
- Managing the costs of day-to-day operations and wisely investing Association reserve funds.
- Supporting the Neighborhood Crime Watch Program and providing security patrol services.
- Maintaining productive relationships wit the City of Plano, other governmental bodies, and fellow associations.
- Promoting social activities for the homeowners.
- Keeping homeowners informed of Association matters and community issues affecting our Homeowners.